Jump to navigation Jump to search
A draft article on security!
- Use a strong password: 12+ characters, printable ascii
- Use a unique password per service
- Use multi factor authentication where possible
- Use a password vault to help you remember all the different strong passwords for different services and you're only human
- secure that password vault like hell!
When things go south: make sure you have OFFLINE backups
Enable lockscreen with a code (or pattern, whatever)
Enable lockscreen with a code! (or faceid or touchid, whatever)
- Use a strong Wi-Fi PSK (16+ characters printable ascii)
- Don't use Wi-Fi profiles without PSK
- Disable everything hot-spot related