Windows has difficulties with bluetooth and this device. All the info you ever want to have: https://www.reddit.com/r/sony/comments/fqf71z/wh1000xm3_can_only_use_stereo_or_handsfree_but/
Connect and pair, let is set-up in Windows.
It will create 2 devices
- headset, bad audio, supports voice
- headphone, good audio, doesn't support voice
Open the Windows 10 sound configuration, open the classic control panel. In playback
- set the headset to default communications device
- set the headphones as default device
- set the headset to default device
This will make either windows 10 or the headphones, not sure, switch bluetooth profile when you have a skype/teams/discord/whatever call and makes it more or less usable while enjoying better audio quality when voice is not required.